Monday, June 21, 2010

Today I woke at 10:30ish. I woke up to my brother and Kevi (my moms friends son) it is pronounced the same way it is spelled. They were singing the first part of Disturbia (Bum Bum bidum bum bum bi dum dum) It was funny because they were pushing around a pink huge bucket while singing. I shared eggs with my brother. Mom was working at the time and was on the computer and phone. There were big dark like really really dark storm clouds. Then what do you think happened? Alright I'll tell you. It cleared up in 5 minutes then when it was practically cleared, it.............RAINED! Then it got cloudy again then cleared up for the day. We went to Mariners, The place my mom usually stays when she goes to Jamaica. We ( my brother and I) went swimming in the ocean for a good half an hour then when my mom came in she got stung by a jelly fish and this time it left a red mark! But not big a little small mark. She told us to go to the pool then. At Mariners the pool water is usually very cloudy and murky but this time it was clear and refreshing my brother and I had a " Who could jump in the water faster" contest which he won every time ( but of course out of my choice). We then met some people who had just came to Jamaica for the first time . Since they lived in the United States they couldn't use their phones because it would cost them each $1.99 just for any kind of thing, text, call, notifications, etc. So we offered them this Nokia phone they could use for the week. A couple of times ago my mom was at The Jungle, a night club, and met some people from Chicago. Her name is Beth, and the husband is from here, in Jamaica. They are very nice. We went out to dinner with them. The food was delicious! I am now about to go to bed and my mom is reading next to me. Bi!


P.S. Oh and the hair stalker, wait I'll have to tell u tomorrow!=]

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having a great summer so far. We are usually home after 6:00 so call us if you think about it and we will try skype again. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are missing you guys so much! Going to the beach and pool everyday sounds awesome. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ava- Its Reagan...what about the hair stalker? Also do you have any pictures of your hair? I want to see it. I cant believe we are going to Saint Louis and you wont be there:0) What are some fun things to do while we are there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAHHHHH oh my goodness I miss you guys so much! I read ALL of this blog and it sounds like you are having fun although there seem to be some angry jellyfish around. I don't leave for college till august 25th or 26th so hopefully I'll see you!! And by the way thanks SO much for the awesome graduation card. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah, and for finding a blog "corny" as you said in the email you seem to use it a lot hahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I love all the beautiful pictures you guys have taken. it looks like you and Lucci are having a blast! those starfish were huge! You may think its corny to have a blog, but I'm so glad we get to hear about everything you guys are doing. I miss you so much! Tell Lucci and your mom hi. I'm going to read this everyday, Ava, so you better keep writing. I love you two! And I miss all your crazy pictures on my computer. My screensavers have become incredibly boring:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha awww I worte yesterdayso woman get on!! and Emma follow us plz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyy castilloerin..... I came back early and went into my room.. and found ALL of your wonderful notes you guys gave me! It was like hide and seek! ladidah!
    xoxo,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete