Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 7!

Today I woke up at 9:00 again. Mom worked on the computer and phone. I read untill she told me to stop reading I got far! My brother and I worked on his counting skills all the way up to 23! ( he still can't get eleven just saying it in his head!) We got to the beach finally but we had to take a taxi and walk 15 minutes or so to actually get there. Of course when we get there the storm clouds start rolling in! UG! The ocean was disgusting because there is this one disgusting dirty river that leads to the ocean and sometimes it leads really far down into the ocean! :( WE met some people name Jackie who is the mom, and Martha who is my age. ( Score: I met a friend) Martha and I went swimming in the pool then the rain strted to kick in! :( Finally it had cleared up and Martha and I walked down to the beach to see if it was still disgusting water and it was beautiful crystal clear water! When Martha and I went swimming I saw atleast 10 dead fish just lying there! poor fishies! It was a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. Sleeping, reading and swimming - what a great summer so far. How is Lucci doing with the bump on his ear. I hope OK. That's great you are working on counting. Yesterday was rainy here and probably will be for the next few days off and on. We took Neil for a walk on the leash last nite to our neighbors (Sue and Jim). You know them, they have a golden named Katie. They had wanted to meet Neil. Did you get the photo I emailed you of Neil in the fountain? Still waiting for you to post some pics of your house and the surrounding area. Does Lucci go in the water? Give him and your Mom a hug & have them hug you for us. Love you, XOXOXOXOXO Gma

    ReplyDelete