Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 5!

Today I woke up soooooo tired but I wanted to start the day early. I actually had to.. Because my mom and I were going for a run. We parked at the cottages we stayed at in January its name is Ansell's Thatch walk Cottages. It was one of my fav. places I have stayed here in Jamaica! It has an ocean right next to us. One of my mom's friends sister came. She has a son named Enrique ( I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO SPELL IT!:( )
he cam running with us also! ( by the way he is 7 yrs. old) In the back of Ansell's there is the ocean and we were running right next to the water and it was literally trying to pull me in the water..EEK! When we were done Enrique was in the ocean swimming while I had to sit there and watch him...>:( but I am over it now I got my fill of swimming there today anyways! We just got back from going to the grocery store. Yes the grocery store is open at 11:00 pm. Well I have to go to bed right now! >:( heh
Love U Guys Lots!
<3,
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment