Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 16

Today my mom woke me up at 9, but I didn't realize she woke mw up untill about 9:30.I got up and ate eggs and watched bee Movie AGAIN! After words I made pancakes for my brother and I. Guess what movie Lucci wanted to watch?? od course BEE MOVIE UGGGGG! Mom had to work for awhile so we could go to the beach. At the beach I got my hair braided.I was anxious to swim again. As soon as she was done I said "Thanks so much" then I ran to the ocean. I swam and got stung by a jelly fish like 3 times! Ouch! but it didn't leave any marke it only hurt for like 30 to 40 min. We are now here making dinner. I have know clue what were having. Buhbi!

3 comments:

  1. Ouch...I remember being stung by jelly fish when I was little. It hurt so of like a bee sting. Pretty soon you and Lucci can act out the entire script of the Bee Movie, huh? Is that the only movie you have or the only movie he wants to watch? I am sending several more with Patti. You want the Proposal to watch with your Mom? How about the Blind Side? Take a pic of your braided hair and post it. Love you sooooooooo much! Gma and Gpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We already have the blindside.........and YES the proposal. I will post a pic of my hair when I post my journal entry! Love u guys LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ava- i love your blog! It is so much fun to read and see what you all are doing everyday! I would love to see a picture of your hair, I bet it is really cute! Also ask your mom to check her email. We will be at your STL house tomorrow! Wish you guys were there:( Or better yet wish we were there. Jacob and Raegan say, hiya!

    ReplyDelete