Tuesday, June 15, 2010



Today I woke up around 10:30.I had eggs and cereal for breakfast.It was those kind of days where we just stay at home all day:( I was dissapointed because we couldn't go swimming. Me and my brother watched Bee Movie, again. Before when I woke up he was watching Air Buddies. After the movie Lucci had to take a nap. Mom and I watched part of becoming Jane and snacked on icecream. When my brother woke up I was reading for about a half an hour. Then my brother and I painted outside with flourensant colors..... when I finished painting one of my pictures I got an idea! I got another peice of paper then splattered pink, orange, green, and yellow flourensant colors on the the paper.Then I read if it was permanent or not. Then it said that it was permanent so I asked if I could splatter some paint on my shorts and she said yes! Right now my mom is making food and my brother just dropped the camera! >:( Got to go!

2 comments:

  1. You are such the artist! Sometimes a day just hanging out isn't so bad. Catching up on your sleep and reading a good book sounds wonderful. Give Lucci and your Mom a hug and have them hug you for me. xoxoxoxoxo Love you! Gma and Gpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! Give everyone kisses from Patricia & I XOXO

    ReplyDelete