Friday, June 4, 2010

OK so we have internet for one day then Claro (our internet peeps) are going to call us to see when we can get internet again...? so today we all woke up at around 8:00. We started cleaning the house. Me and my brother played and watched Hotel For Dogs ( Good movie!:) ) we took a nap well he took a nap , a good one! I have been bugging my mom to go swimming all day because well u guys know how I am :0 hehe. So we are now going to the new famous Ricks cafe. MY FAVORITE PLACE EVER! If you don't know what it is, it is a place where there is a lot of cliffs and rocks and right beneath it is the clear blue ocean so I am implying that you can basically jump off these cliffs right into the ocean!. around those cliffs is a Cafe. It's great! :) I will upload some pics after the swimming! bibi
<3,
Ava!
P.S love you guys lots! xoxoxoxoxoxo!

2 comments:

  1. Finally you write us! I am so excited to hear from you. How fun for you...cleaning house! I've seen hotel for dogs...it is good! Glad to hear you are going to your fav place. Definitely send pics. Let us know when you have internet so we can skpe. Got my camera and mic all ready. Had a dog show today. We did not show just our club put it on so we had to help. I talked to Aga this morning. She and kids were going to plant their garden. Neil is getting big. Got a shot today and didn't cry. Tell your Mom hello and give both her and Lucci big hug and kiss. XOXOXOXOXO Love you lots! Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will def. put up pics of the house and everyone!

    ReplyDelete