Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today the whole day was cloudy,it rained, then stopped, then rained, again then stopped for the whole day. We went to a mallish thingy where there were lots of souvenier shops for Patti. TThe first time we came here in Jamaica we stayed up in the cliffs, hotel Samsara. So today we went and visited. They have a deep pool which I love, and an ocean you snorkel off of! My mom worked while I swam....... There was 2 9 yr old boys and 1 girl not sure how old she was.. The boys started calling me girl...hey GIRL. oh GIRl, watch this GIRL! Finallt they asked what my name was! Finally after they said my name ever 3 seconds Patti left, she actually asked me if I could change my name it got so annoying.... Patti left to go sit by the ocean and try to get some sun but it completly cloudy. The boys finally got sooooo cranky so we took them home. For dinner we went to Cosmo's where there are 2 hamocks.
bibi
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment