Sunday, July 4, 2010

Today was cloudy ALL day! I woke around 8ish and had eggs for breakfast. My brother didn't get enough sleep for the night, so he took a nap at 11 in the morning. While he was asleep Mama Tammey ( my bffs mom) came over with her bff.lol. and they ate and we talked about what they did over the vacation while they were here. They leave today, Sunday. They had some awesome things to tell. Like that they found 2 stingrays, 1 was small and gray, the other one was a little bit bigger and it was sandy colored. They left to go visit Samsara( I tell about it in the blog befor this one) so Mama Tammey could show kat ( Mama Tammey's friend that came her bff) what it was like up in the cliffs. It rained on and off:( My brother was awake by then and he was still sleepy and shy and wouldn't really talk to anyone.

Ok... So the Hair Stalker.. So one day we were at the beach this lady came up to my mom and asked if she was my mom then she asked my mom if I wanted to get my hair braided and she had said "no" but I didn't know that because she was on shore and I was in the water. So she asked me and I said yes because I didn't want to be rude or anything, my mom looked at me funny like I was not supposed to day that. So my mom told her that we didn't have any money at the beach right now so the Hair Stalker went away. Then the next day we bascically went threw the same thing, mom said no, I said maybe. So the third day my mom said she had no money, then my mom offered to get my hair braided and pay her tomorrow. My mom was practically positive she would say "no" but she said "yes" so I got my hair braided and then a couple days after that my mom paid her ( oh and by the way she said she would make it cheaper so my mom wouldn't have to pay All of the money) She still asks us for somethings.

bibi my ten minutes with the internet modem over!

1 comment:

  1. This hair stalker sounds strange. Is your hair still braided or did you take it down? I'm sure it looked very cute. Sounds like your weather has been like ours today. Some clouds and a sprinkle here and there. Went to the pool with the Shafers. Got the RV ready today for our camping trip. Call me if you get a chance. I'm counting the days until you get home! xoxoxoxox Gma

    ReplyDelete