Friday, July 23, 2010

Today was a interesting day I woke up at 6:30, and was anxious to go swiming because I wen 1 day without swimming can you believe it! But the good thing is that I got to get a Pedi.. They are a flourecent pink with pretty flower and unnecesary things around it, just for decoration. We sighned up for camp and I chose the all sporta camp! It is at the YMCA in chesterfield. I am enjoying my no mom for a month so far.... Getting spoiled rotten..
Ava: Heyy grammy can I get this
Grandma(g): Wellll...
A: pleaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse
G: oh alright!
A: MUA HAHAHHAHAH

Now my mother
A: hey mommy(blink blink)
M:I know you are aking for something and whatever it is NOOOOOOOOOOO!
A: wahhhhhhhhhhh ( fake cry)
M: oh be qiuet
A:hmph
......
See how good I get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment